Wednesday, August 11, 2010

forever young

It really frustrates me when I look at someone's blog or Twitter page or something, and they've put some image in the background, but I can't SEE the image because the page's content is 100% in the way.

I know the content is the point of the page, but then what was the point of the background image? Seriously. Remember when you used to get teeny tiny boxes of raisins as a kid, and your chubby little fingers couldn't QUITE get the very last one? And you knew that last raisin didn't really matter, but on PRINCIPLE you HAD to get to it. Even if you had to rip the sides of the box and flatten it to get to that .003 ounces of goodness.

Or maybe that was just me.

I wish I could rip the sides of the Internet and flatten it to see that stupid background image.

No comments: