Monday, August 9, 2010

i would walk 500 miles


Viceroy, Palm Springs

Welcome to another installment of Leaf and Christine's honeymoon saga!

Hopefully this is the last one for, like, a year. Because I think we decided. To not decide.

Last night I turned to Leaf and said, "What if we didn't choose? What if we just saved up the amount that we're willing to pay for a honeymoon, and then picked a last-minute deal a few months beforehand?"

And he said, "I kind of love that idea."

And the emphasis was on the "love" not the "kind of."

I am pretty excited about this.

No comments: