Tuesday, August 10, 2010

troy, if you touch that mirror one more time...

Yesterday I went to our neighborhood library and finally got myself a library card. My first one since, like, high school. Maybe even earlier. I don't think I've ever had one in New Castle so it's been at least 10 years...

Anyway. I glanced over a brochure of summer activities, and apparently they host a summer family movie series. Every Tuesday at 2pm. And this week...today...they showed "Goonies." And I had already made plans to meet A-Train at school so we could force one another to do homework.

You guys.

I have never resented homework so much in my LIFE. Josh Brolin was my very first EVER crush. Only I was 4 and I didn't know how movie plots worked, and that his character's name was "Brand" so I called him "Goonie" because MAN he sure did say that word a lot during the movie.

Source.
I wanted to be Andy SO BADLY. What an '80s it-girl. And I didn't get that rearview mirror thing until, like, last year. I really wish I were kidding.

Stupid, stupid homework...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that why you're not here yet? If I knew where this library was I would run in there and quietly yell at you for standing me up

ceejus said...

you said 2pm!! and the fact that i am just now leaving my house is exactly why we have to set up these hw dates to begin with. pathetic.

also this was yesterday. tuesday. today is wednesday. try and keep up.

Anonymous said...

oh ha! it is Wednesday. My bad yo.

and how'd you know it was me? I did this anonymously