Sunday, December 5, 2010

keep it comin' on

This morning I left church right after taking communion. I have felt nauseated ever since. I've done that MAYBE one other time in my entire life. Ughhhhh I feel so gross. I couldn't even make eye contact with anybody as I left the building. Like they care! But I felt like they did. Blech.

The reason I left early was to get to an appointment to see an apartment that we're hopefully going to be renting. I don't want to say too much about it because I don't want to jinx anything. That's a big reason I haven't written a whole lot lately, in fact. The whole apartment-hunting process (all 3 rounds of it*) has been pretty all-consuming, and I haven't wanted to tempt fate by writing about it. Unfortunately, I totally tempted fate by talking about it, which is why we're currently on round 3.

So I'm not going to say anything about it.

Except that it's right next to where F. Scott Fitzgerald is buried.

Oh. Dip. Son.


*It's a long story.

No comments: