Monday, February 7, 2011

the floor is my friend

I haven't felt this hung over at work since the last time I was actually hung over at work. Which was, like, 3 or 4 years ago. And was the worst decision ever*. But I wasn't even drinking last night! Thanks a lot, Superbowl food.

*I'm super stingy with my time off from work, and at that particular job, it was all lumped together. No vacation, sick, etc. It was all just "personal time" which was AWESOME. It's so stupid that you end up with extra sick days usually, and then have to lie to take the day off. This was a much better policy. But it meant that I came in sick all. the. time. Or at least every time I was sick. I should've just called out this particular morning, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Instead I showed up late and then ran to the bathroom (which was right next to our office, so they could tooootally hear me) at least 7 times. That's what I like to call the perfect cross-section of professionalism and class. I hope you're taking notes on this.

2 comments:

The Foliage said...

Your body is a microchip, and you just dumped a bucket of sand all over it.

ceejus said...

I dreamed...that Leslie Knope came into my room and took my medicine and told me not to tell you...and then disappeared through that hole in the wall.