Thursday, March 24, 2011

runnin' down the block just to watch what i got

It's been slow going getting back into working out after returning from Wisconsin. Tueday I went to Stroga for a yoga class I used to go to ALL the time. And it was awful. Horrible, even. I don't know who it was, but some genius decided to request extra focus on hip flexibility. And another Rhodes Scholar asked for ab strengthening. Honestly? I wanted to die. And 2 days later I'm not much better. But tonight I'm going to a Ballet Barre class. AKA the hardest non-bulking strength-training class there ever was. And then I'm going home to eat Guinness Cake. Because ZOMG who cares about looking good when there's the best chocolate cake ever in your home?!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my dear God, I'm glad I didn't go. You poor, poor things.