Wednesday, March 30, 2011

V E R N

I would like to clarify a little something.

I love hugging. It is widely believed that I do not, but I assure you, it's one of my favorite things.

What I dislike - no - what I loathe is casual hugging. The "hey, how are you?" hugs. They're awful. It's like going to a Michelin Starred restaurant and ordering chicken fingers. Or going to an amusement park and standing in line foreverrrrr for kiddie rides. Total. Waste.

But going in for a "real" hug in every platonic setting would be...awkward. To say the least.

So for the forseeable future, I will continue to react like Rainman every time you jerks run up to me for a quick squeeze.

2 comments:

Julie said...

there is no such thing as casual hugging. Every hug is meaningful and passionate to me. 110% hugging all the time.

RachEL said...

BAHAHAHA YESSssssss.

*hug*