Monday, May 2, 2011

i'm right in the MIDDLE of something, ray

As a follow-up to my wee-hours-post this morning:

"Do not rejoice when your enemy falls..." Proverbs 24:17 and "I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live." Ezekiel 33:11


Posted by a friend of mine on Facebook. I couldn't have said it better.
 
Also, a lot of people have been talking about how the timing of the Correspondents' Dinner and last night's announcement worked out. I'll admit, that ish was pretty brilliant. But Obama had been dealing with this Special Operation for, what, 6 weeks? Didn't that overlap with the almost-government-shut-down?
 
Can't you imagine all the stupid roadblocks that were being put up at the time, and Obama being, all, "No for REALZ you guys...do NOT shut us down. I'm doing something really amazing that you've been trying to do for EVAH and you're totes gonna be jealoussss!"

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I had the SAME. EFFING. THOUGHT.

SnowWhiteminus3 said...

Love.