Friday, June 17, 2011

daydreaming about my honeymoon

honeymoon dreaming

honeymoon dreaming by iheartpeachyring featuring french connection dresses

This collection is not featuring a french connection dress. It's featuring that blazer. And OMG that handbag. Which I WANTS. I fully intend to live in my navy blue and black blazers from H&M for the duration of the honeymoon. And judging by how this spring has gone so far, that won't be a problem. I wish I could wear them to work every day without drawing attention...

The whole nautical, WASPy thing might be a little overly literal, but that's what I'm feeling this year. Stripes! Loose fits! Except the shorts...who came up with parachute shorts? That person is a moron. Those things make me look like I'm wearing a diaper. The ones in this set are high-waisted hotpants. YES! For regular life? No. For honeymooning on a European island? Bring it.

5 comments:

Leah said...

I sooooooooooooooo want that dress. Like right now.

The Foliage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Foliage said...

What's wrong with those shorts in everyday life? I think you could pull them off nicely for a weekend jaunt around DC.

Susan said...

love the stripes. so fabulous and perfect for a honeymoon!

ceejus said...

Susan, we must be in each other's heads...the stripes? The navy blue? The splashes of orange? Every time I navigate to your blog, I get completely sucked in. Must be because it's like a blog of my mind.