Wednesday, June 1, 2011

mah storays

I don't know how I feel about this, but...since I've started reading the second installment of The Hunger Games, every moment I spend NOT reading it is the worst moment of my whole life.

So. Just FYI. A little heads up. If I seem incredibly distracted or PAINFULLY DISINTERESTED in what you're saying over the next few days/weeks...it's because I am. I'm not going to go all Leah on you and just stop blogging while I read, but it's going to be about as close as you can get. So just lower your expectations, give me the d*mn book and leave me in peace.

My apologies.

5 comments:

Leah said...

Um, I soooooooooo know what you mean. It's all I can do not to reread it myself!

Anthony said...

yeah i finished that one in like 3 days, it was SO good.. hurry up and finish the third so we can discuss

ceejus said...

I read it in A DAY. I thought I would still be reading it today. But no. Finished it last night. I'm probably going to buy the 3rd book at lunch because I can't stand the suspense.

refrigeratorelf said...

You're right: every moment spent not reading that series was practically physically painful. Then I rushed my way through it and was sad it was over. There is no winning with Hunger Games.

ceejus said...

I feel better that it's over now, I guess...? The very very end was kind of confusing and then abrupt. But I spent waaaaay too many of my working hours thinking about muttations, so I guess I'm not really "done" with it yet.