Thursday, June 16, 2011


Source
Those things? Are the devil. We got a pack of the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough last month, and after we made them, each of us swore that we'd eaten more than the other. Because both of us were sneaking bites. And also shoving entire cookies into our mouths so the other wouldn't see the chocolatey horror. It was RIDICULOUS. Two people in one apartment should not make an entire package all at once. But we did. And it was a delicious, one-time thing.

Except that when we went grocery shopping this weekend, The Foliage put CHOCOLATE-FILLED Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in the cart. Which...is way unnecessary, yes? In any case, they do not need to be in my home. Where they can be continually close to my mouth.

We're in the very last week of Insanity, and it's way too tempting to convince myself I've earned it (which, by the way, I totally have), and subsequently eat 7 of these cookies. Not that that's what I did last night. Gorging on cookies is totally a Thursday sort of activity.

No comments: