Thursday, October 20, 2011

boats are more interesting than delirious ceej

Once we get the wedding pictures back, I'm planning on doing a lot of wedding day posts. In the meantime, though, here's a video from the first day of our honeymoon!

There is nothing of substance here. At all. We took a ton of wandering around videos, and eventually we'd like to edit them together to contain highlights. But this is one of my favorite stand-alone ones because I was SO MOTHERF*CKING TIRED which, for me, can either translate to murderously cranky or seemingly drunk. In this case, it's the latter. Score! But seriously. So tired. Don't expect to witness anything impressive here.



Here's what I learned from all of our videotaping: apparently I have somewhat of a lisp when I'm joking? This is news to me, and immensely irritating. But for everyone else, you're welcome, now you know my big tell. Just in case you ever make the mistake of thinking I'm being sincere, my speech impediment will prove you wrong. Le sigh*

4 comments:

rachel said...

baaaaaaahahahahah ok favorite part was the little dance at the end.

ceejus said...

I picked up those sweet moves from one of the organizers in Wisconsin! She was Dominican and would start doing that ish in the car out of NOWHERE, like, ALL THE TIME. It was pretty amazing.

ejemily said...

every video i've watched of myself from college and i was joking around, i had a lisp too... it must be a family thing, but i can't figure out where we would of gotten it from...

ceejus said...

Would have. Would HAVE. Maybe Dad's super affected funny story telling? It's possible.