Tuesday, September 4, 2012

first anniversary special edition


Earlier today, The Foliage posted on his Facebook wall:
Several years ago I met a woman I didn't see coming. Every time I thought I'd figured her out, she unveiled a little more, and a little more. Then, as I learned to know her better and better, I realized that she'd unveiled me a little more, and a little more.

We realized that to keep going, we would need to be together forever. So a year ago we promised each other that we would. Our friends and family thought that that was a great idea, so they all came out and ate and danced with us. Until 10 pm, until 11, a little more, and a little more.

So now we're two people having fun all the time, or most of the time, learning a little more and a little more. We're having so much fun together, that we decided to make another one of us. So in a few months, the two of us will be a little more, and a little more.

One year down - forever to go. Happy first anniversary, Ceej!

Later, on GChat:

Ceej: YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME CRY VIA FACEBOOK DOUCHE
The Foliage: HUZZAH! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SCHMUCK


Happy anniversary, indeed.

2 comments:

Nicole (spaceelephant) said...

And now I am crying too. And I haven't even met your husband.

I'm going to print this out and tell JD that this is why he should join facebook.

Meghan said...

That is so damn cute I could puke. And congrats on the pregnancy! It is one hell of a ride.