Wednesday, February 20, 2013

you light up my life

 
This morning I got on the train, sat down, and started to read. Then I got sleepy so I took a nap. Mouth drooping open, in my usual ultra-classy nap-taking-position. I woke up to some guy tapping on my knee and holding out a piece of paper. As soon as I took it, he exited the car. My thoughts were, in order:
 
1. Oh geez I dropped something
2. I'm drooling or something else about my appearance is offensive enough to warrant a note
3. He stole something from my bag and is playing some weird mind game with me
 
It was his phone number. And his name and a "call me" with a smiley face.
 
OH YEAH I STILL GOT IT EVEN AT 35 WEEKS PREGNANT
 
He wasn't bad looking either. Shame about that smiley. Automatic disqualification for emoting. Win some lose some, I guess. Sorry, Dwayne. I hope your future train conquests work out better for you.
 

No comments: